Discovery Nomads is providing a more flexible booking policy so you can have a peace of mind when booking your next trip. For trips booked from January 1, 2021 you may now cancel you trip up to 30 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason and receive a 100% refund. Trips booked before April 1, 2020 qualify for a Trip Credit towards future travel. Trip Credit can be used for any trip departing in 2021-2023 years.
Trip Credit option* means that:
- you can choose any departure date in 2021-2023 year;
- you can request a date change unlimited number of times;
- you can request a date change up to 30 days before the departure;
- if the request sent less then 30 days before departure, additional costs for rebooking will occur;
- additional costs for rebooking are calculated on the basis of fees charged by hotels, airlines, trains and sightseeing tours providers;
- you can switch to another tour provided by Discovery Nomads and the price difference will be due;
- cancellation Terms and Conditions will apply as follows: if the customer who's tour is currently non refundable, changes the departure date for a future date, the tour will remain non refundable.
*Offer valid until further notice. All tours Refund in the form of a future trip credit to the value of the amount paid, redeemable for travel departing by December 31, 2023. Future trip credit is not redeemable for cash. Changes from one trip to another, and the new booking is subject to any increase in vacation price. Offer may be withdrawn at any time and other restrictions may apply.
For the most current information about coronavirus (COVID-19), go to
World Health Organization (WHO).
Your local health authority
As Europe is now reopening, you can check all country-by-country travel information on Re-Open EU.