Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and associated travel restrictions, all Discovery Nomads trips due to depart on or before July 31, 2020 have now been suspended globally.
We are offering our travellers to postpone the trip to a new departure date in 2020-2021 year free of charge (Trip Credit).
As of March 26, 2020 we are introducing Trip Credit option* which means that:
- you can choose any departure date in 2020-2021 year;
- you can request a date change unlimited number of times;
- you can request a date change up to 30 days before the departure;
- if the request sent less then 30 days before departure, additional costs for rebooking will occur;
- additional costs for rebooking are calculated on the basis of fees charged by hotels, airlines, trains and sightseeing tours providers;
- you can switch to another tour provided by Discovery Nomads and the price difference will be due;
- cancellation Terms and Conditions will apply as follows: if the customer who's tour is currently non refundable, changes the departure date for a future date, the tour will remain non refundable.
*Offer valid until further notice. All tours Refund in the form of a future trip credit to the value of the amount paid, redeemable for travel departing by December 31, 2021. Future trip credit is not redeemable for cash. Changes from one trip to another, and the new booking is subject to any increase in vacation price. Offer may be withdrawn at any time and other restrictions may apply.
Discovery Nomads Commitment
The wellbeing of our travellers is our number 1 priority and we have closed all trip departures till June 1, 2020. We are closely monitoring the situation with coronavirus pandemic and will post an update when the departures will be open again.
For the most current information about coronavirus (COVID-19), go to
World Health Organization (WHO).
Your local health authority